Wiener Platz 4
Phone.: +49 351 438 99 010
Fax: +49 351 438 99 019
Monday to Sunday: 8 a.m. until 9 p.m.
(Bakery from 6 a.m.)
Marché Dresden is located in the middle of the fascinating, one-of-a-kind architectural setting of the Central Train Station in Dresden that was remodeled by Sir Norman Forster. Our Marché® location here was awarded 2nd place as the most-likes restaurant in Dresden for small children and their parents!
- Kids Corner (indoor)
- Baby Service Station
- Changing Table
Give away the fresh world of Marché® and make someone happy with our new gift card!
Whether you are planning a wedding, a birthday celebration or a company party: Celebrate freshness in the Marché® Lounge. Your Marché® team is pleased to help out starting within the initial planning through the actual event to be sure that everything is a success. Make your event an unforgettable experience against the impressive backdrop of the Central Train Station in Dresden.
Day of apprentices 2014
On Feb. 23, 2014 the trainees from Marché Dresden and the Marché® Restaurants in Hirschberg, Zoo Leipzig and Leipzig Airport took over the leadership at Marché Dresden and have successfully planned and carried out their own shift.
You also want to be part of the team? Here you can learn all about the excellent educational opportunities at Marché®!
Education at Marché®
- Take away
All our fresh Marché® food is also available as take away. Enjoy our freshness on the road or at home!
- Bonus Card
Free meal worth € 10!
If your purchase is more than € 10 you will receive one loyality stamp for each € 10. When you have collected 10 stamps on your card, we will invite you to enjoy a free meal of your choice worth € 10. The Bonus Card is available at the cashier at any Marché® Restaurant in Germany. (The card is only valid for one person, non-transferable and cannot be used for other promotional offers.)
- ADAC - Show your Card!
Show Your Card - enjoy and benefit!
Members of selected European automobile clubs (e.g. ADAC) get a 10% discount on food and beverages (excluding alcohol, shop items, ongoing promotions and packages). Just show your membership card with the "Show Your Card!" logo at the cash desk prior to your payment.
Knowing where it comes from!
Our Marché Dresden prefers regional suppliers, who always deliver fresh and local ingredients.
- We cook and bake with eggs from the Geflügelhof Weber in Schönberg - from very happy chickens.
- Our finest fruits come from the Gut Pesterwitz in Freital/Pesterwitz.
- Fresh milk and cheese we get from the Landgut Nemt in Wurzen.
- Our crunchy salads and fresh vegetables we get from the Gartenbaubetrieb Kießlich in Radebeul.
- The turkey meat for our varied menu is freshly delivered from Thuringia by Gönnathaler Putenspezialitäten.
- In our Natural Bakery we use flour from the Fichtenmühle in Garsebach, which is family-run for more than a century.
- Our regional wines we get from the Weingut Jan Ulrich in Diesbar-Seußlitz.